what we do/who we work with
Our clients are accomplished, highly-skilled professionals. Many are in business for themselves – doctors, dentists and attorneys – and many owe $100,000 or more in back taxes.
We can help.
There are many possible routes to resolving tax cases. It’s like a tree with many branches. These alternatives include:
- Offers in compromise
- Protection against levies and garnishments
- Non-filer solutions/income tax preparation
- Audits & Amendments
- Innocent spouse relief
- Uncollectible status/Collection Statutes of Limitation
- Installment agreements
- Discharging taxes in Bankruptcy – It can be done!
- Penalty abatements
- Lien discharge/subordinate/release/withdrawal
- Trust fund recovery defense
We also attend hearings in your place and once you retain our services the IRS or State Department of Revenue can no longer call you directly. Legally they must go through us.